Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is located at Ft. Rucker, Alabama, home of the United States Army Aviation Warfighting Center. Fort Rucker is located in the Wiregrass area in Southeast Alabama, surrounded by Enterprise, Ozark and Daleville. The geography and climate are ideal for year round military training, when temperatures tend to be in the 80s in the summer and 50s in the winter. Recreation activities are abundant in the immediate and surrounding areas for family and fun.
Lyster Army Health Center and Dear Occupational Health Clinic are located at Fort Rucker, Alabama, near the city of Dothan. A rapidly growing city, Dothan offers the charm and friendliness of the deep South. The community provides excellent dining, shopping, attractions, historic museums, performing art centers and award-winning sports facilities that host amateur and professional events.
Who May Apply:
As a Clinical Psychologist you will:
- Develop treatment processes and procedures for orientation of patients.
- Evaluate complex test results to ensure patient diagnosis is comprehensive and accurate.
- Approve treatment modality for individual patients to ensure patient receives appropriate care.
- Provide behavioral interventions for patients referred for treatment.
- Screen and interview patients using a full range of psychological testing.