The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
~~~~~ This Vacancy Announcement is modified as follows ~~~~~
* The salary range has been changed up to $33,000.00 per year.
* Recruitment bonus or Relocation bonus ($5,000) may be offered depending on a area requiring a move.
* The current applicants do not need to re-apply the position.
* The position is open until fill.
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov/. This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement. However you still need to complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcements.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division. However you still need to complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcements.
You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full
occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX form (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
Assists the facility manager in the management of the Golf Activity. Recommends and carries out instructions and directives as necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base. Reviews programs to identify strengths and weaknesses. Recommends or carries out corrective measures as appropriate. Evaluates success in terms of profitability, customer satisfaction and mission accomplishment. Reviews financial reports, plans, costs, and budget. Ensures the safeguarding of the facility and assets. Assists the manager in the marketing and promotion of the golf activity. Provides golf instructions to individuals and groups. Assists in the scheduling and conducting of golf related activities and tournaments.