Secure the Homeland
Proud to Protect
Are you interested in a job where your primary purpose will be to plan and carry out projects to improve efficiency and productivity of administrative and operating programs? Then consider joining the Program Management Office (PMO), Office of Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD), Office of Infrastructure Protection (IP), National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD);Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Come work with the best to prevent and deter terrorist attacks, protect against and respond to potential threats, ensure safe and secure borders, welcome immigrants and visitors, and promote the free-flow of commerce. This mission of the U. S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is carried out every day by the dedicated men and women who answer the noble calling of public service with courage and enthusiasm. With a diverse and critical mission, we lead the unified national effort to secure America. In today's interconnected world, our country's security challenges are constantly evolving. To meet these challenges, DHS fosters a culture that values and promotes diversity, teamwork, flexibility, and innovation.
In Headquarters, we coordinate, plan, and guide the Department's work across all DHS components. You could enjoy a career that includes research, administration and management, legal work, budget and finance, cyber security, infrastructure protection and intelligence analysis. Our services touch every U.S. citizen, and our goal is to secure our country across land and sea. Come join the team who is "Proud to Protect".
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM: All U.S. Citizens and Status Candidates.
More than one selection may be made from this announcement should the need arise.
This position is in the Director's Office and will report to the Deputy Director. Major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create portfolios of programs and projects as part of the execution mechanism for business and regulatory strategies / direction for the Infrastructure Security Compliance Division.
- Provide oversight of (and insight into) regulatory program progress and direction, including the capability to identify and execute necessary adjustments in the face of internal / external events and changes.
- Perform analytical and evaluative assignments with emphasis on establishing meaningful measurement criteria for use in analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of administrative and operating programs.
- Responsible for construction and maintenance of all regulatory planning strategies, plans, and schedules for the Infrastructure Security Compliance Division's projects.
- Assist with the allocation of Division resources through analysis and research of requirements based on current Division priorities.