The Food and Drug Administration - Protecting and Promoting Your Health
Help protect public health by joining the FDA's Center for Devices & Radiological Health (CDRH). From reviewing applications for innovative medical devices to educating industry on relevant policies and regulations to providing accurate, science-based health information to the public, CDRH is at the forefront in ensuring the safety, efficacy, and security of the medical devices and radiation-emitting products that millions of Americans use daily.
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
As a Mathematical Statistician your duties may include the following:
- Directing and applying statistical methods for the analysis of data;
- Verifying and validating methods and computations in studies or surveys to verify accuracy;
- Developing new or revised statistical methods or techniques for use in studies;
- Providing technical guidance to scientists, researchers and other professionals in the interpretation and use of statistical analysis and;
- Contributing to the development of briefings, reports or summaries on survey results for publication