Department: Department Of Energy
Agency: Department of Energy
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
- Current Federal employee with competitive status
- Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility
- CTAP/ICTAP eligibles
- Veterans with VEOA eligibility
- Those eligible under an OPM interchange agreement or special appointing authority
The Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Inspector General (OIG) is currently looking for an Executive Assistant in our Headquarters Office located in Washington, DC. Join our professional team of auditors, criminal investigators, and inspectors who help support DOE's mission through performance and financial audits, inspections of management issues and administrative allegations, and investigations into alleged violations of law.
DOE is the Nation's top sponsor of research and development (R&D) and has won more Nobel Prizes and R&D awards than any private sector organization and twice as many as all other Federal agencies combined. DOE has operating nuclear facilities, science laboratories, power marketing administrations, and environmental clean-up sites in 35 states, and is responsible for many accomplishments in fields including alternate fuels vehicles, biological and environmental research, energy efficiency, nuclear security and non-proliferation, clean power technologies, medical technologies, gene research, and computers and microelectronics.
The OIG offers potential for advancement, excellent benefits, and numerous training opportunities. We are located in 13 states throughout the U.S. Please visit our website at http://www.ig.energy.gov.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) expenses will not be paid.
- Successful completion of a background and security investigation.
- This is a drug testing desigated position.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.