The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD).
DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community and is a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.
- Support DoD Research, Development and Acquisition planners and managers with complex, high-quality research, analysis, and decision support incorporating scientific, technical and other acquisition information to improve overall program management.
- Plan, create and maintain automated tracking systems and integrated databases that provide fiscal, technical and program decision support information.
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Oversee and deliver IT products while managing cost, schedule and performance.
- Work with customers, develop requirements, plan development schedules, monitor progress and deliver product in accordance with the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle Framework.
We are seeking talented people who want challenging assignments in a progressive organization. Located in the Andrew T. McNamara HQ Complex, we provide on-site access to free parking, free state-of-the-art fitness facility, a federal credit union and a fee based child care development center. DTIC offers competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, family friendly environment, employment related paid training and education, bonuses, and awards. Come join our team for a satisfying career opportunity.