This vacancy is being concurrently advertised under announcement M038-13-CFO-935624 using merit promotion procedures.
Be part of a dynamic, self-supporting Federal agency with a nearly 80-year record of supporting U.S. export-related jobs and over $50 billion in export sales in 2012. Work in the heart of Washington, DC two blocks from the White House across from the McPherson Square metro station.
Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export
credit agency of the United States. Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in
financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets. Ex-Im
Bank enables U.S. companies, large and small, to turn export opportunities into
real sales that help to maintain and create U.S. jobs and contribute to a
stronger national economy.
This position is located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer,
in the Financial Reports Section of the Controller Division of the
Export-Import Bank of the United States. The Financial Reports Section is
responsible for the preparation of the Banks annual financial statements.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing quarterly and year-end audited Financial
Statement, Footnotes, MD&A, and other supporting documentation;
- Conducting variance analysis of financial statements;
- Preparing and reviewing monthly/quarterly/annual reports as required by
the U.S. Treasury, OMB, and GAO;
- Researching and applying the Banks new and existing accounting guidance;
- Supporting the annual Financial Audit by working as a point of contact
to the auditors ;
- Supporting the Audit Committee;
- Counseling and advising senior managers;
- Providing guidance and supervision for subordinate staff, and;
- Performing other duties as assigned.