Department: Department of Defense
Agency: Department of Defense Education Activity
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Benning, GA United StatesView Map
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools at Fort Benning, Georgia!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164. This position is a Management Analyst at the DoDEA Records Center located at Fort Benning, Georgia with the Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS). .
Applicants may be hired at either the AD-07 or AD-09 level. Those selected for AD-07 level may be promoted to AD-09 at the end of one year; although promotion is not guaranteed.
If you are not a current permanent civil service employee you should not apply.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination