We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Travel may be required.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
As a condition of employment, male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must certify that they have registered with the Selective Service System, or are exempt from having to do so under the Selective Service Law.
Direct deposit of pay is required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
Candidates may also apply & be considered for this vacancy based on eligibility under a Special Appointing Authority (e.g.: Disabled Veteran with 30% or more disability, or Persons with Targeted Disabilities - PWTD, etc.). To be considered, you must submit: a separate complete application package referencing the Special Appointing Authority & the vacancy announcement number & documentation that provides evidence of eligibility for the special appointing authority. The application package must be mailed to the address listed in the announcement or FAXED to 405-954-3003 by the closing date of the vacancy announcement. On-The-Spot Hiring Authorities website(s): Disabled Veteran with 30% or more disability - http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ahr/jobs_careers/on_the_spot_hiring/disabledveteran/
Persons with Targeted Disabilities (PWTD) - http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ahr/jobs_careers/on_the_spot_hiring/targeteddisabilities/
AVS FY13 HIRING SURGE ANNOUNCEMENT
1) As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA.
IN LIEU OF PROVIDING A KSA NARRATIVE RESPONSE IN THE TEXT BOX LISTED BELOW EACH Leadership and Management Dimensions; & Other Factors, in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your Leadership and Management Dimensions; & Other Factors answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2) Eligible applicants meeting the minimum qualification requirements and selective factor(s), if applicable, may be further evaluated on your Demonstrated Abilities; and Other Factors listed in the announcement. Based on this evaluation, applicants will be placed in one of the following categories: score order, category grouping, or priority grouping and referred to the selecting official for consideration.
3) COPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS, LICENSES, AND CERTIFICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO VERIFY QUALIFICATIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. PLEASE UPLOAD OR FAX DOCUMENTATION TO (405)954-3003 PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE. PLEASE REFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER.
4) In accordance with FAATP 302-8.2, applicants outside CONUS (continental United States) are not eligible for a fixed rate relocation.
5) Applicants must apply online. Faxed, mailed or emailed applications cannot be accepted.
6) Some, none, or all applicants may be interviewed.
7) Position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the following website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACoreCompensation.htm
8) Applicants may be asked to verify information on their application for employment with the FAA.
9) FAA organizations may offer enhanced annual leave accrual to newly appointed or reappointed employees. In order to receive consideration for such a benefit, applicants' prior non-Federal service or active duty uniformed service must directly relate to the duties of the position to which appointed. Granting enhanced annual leave is at the sole discretion of the hiring organization, and granting such benefit is not an entitlement nor guaranteed to any newly hired employee.
10) TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF FAXED DOCUMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT Danny Bolding at 405-954-7949.
This is not a bargaining unit position.Links to Important Information: Locality Pay