Job Title:Contract Specialist (Contracting Officer)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-333AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, July 26, 2013 to Tuesday, August 06, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services. This position is located in one of the Branches of the Division of Procurement in the Office of Administrative Services. As Contracting Officer, the incumbent is responsible for the planning, negotiation, administration, and termination of contracts. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for the review, analysis, and recommendation of contracting procedures or policy revisions covering a variety of contracting issues.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement,
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.