Department:Department Of Veterans Affairs
Agency:Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Job Announcement Number:13-931032-KMW
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$43,208.00 to $56,174.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, July 26, 2013 to Monday, August 05, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Recent Graduates|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Los Angeles, CA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Individuals who have obtained a qualifying degree or certificate within the previous 2 years or other applicable period as described under "Job Summary-Eligibility Requirements." (NOTE: Individuals who graduated between 12/27/2010 and 7/10/2012 will be eligible to apply under the Recent Graduates Program through 7/10/2014.)This position is open to Yolo County residents only.|
Vacancy Identification Number (VIN) 931032
This position is open to Yolo County residents only.
Recent Graduates Program positions are open to individuals who completed a qualifying educational program within the preceding 2 years. There are 2 exceptions:
· Certain veterans precluded from applying within the timeframe due to a military service obligation have up to 6 years from completing their education to apply; and
· Applicants who completed their educational program requirements after December 27, 2010 will have a full 2 years of eligibility beginning on the date the final regulations are effective July 10, 2012.
This position is under the Pathways Recent Graduates Program. As a VA professional, your opportunities are endless. With many openings in the multiple functions of VA, you will have a wide range of opportunities and leadership positions at your fingertips. Not only is it the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the Nation, but we also provide many other services to Veterans through the Benefits Administration and National Cemeteries. VA professionals feel good about their careers and their ability to balance work and home life. VA offers generous paid time off and a variety of predictable and flexible scheduling opportunities. For more information on the Department of Veterans Affairs, go to http://www.vacareers.va.gov/]
Special Employment Consideration: VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this job.
- Subject to a background/suitability investigation.
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required.
- Must provide typing certification(40WPM) or self-certify on resume.