The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is widely considered to be one of the best retirement plans in the world and a model for defined contribution plans. We are seeking a champion for its continual improvement.
The FRTIB is an Independent Federal Agency responsible for administering the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). We help Federal employees and members of the Uniformed Services retire with dignity by providing benefits similar to private sector 401(k) plans. The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is widely considered to be one of the best retirement plans in the world and a model for defined contribution plans.
Mission - Our Core Purpose
Administer the TSP solely in the interest of the participants and beneficiaries
Core Values - What We Stand For
The FRTIB is looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual to serve as the Correspondence Coordinator with responsibility to performsubstantive administrative and support duties associated with tracking, preparation, and disposition of correspondence and exception processing cases.
MAJOR DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Review incoming communications andgenerate responses to routine and non-routinecorrespondence.
- Maintain the Congressional and Office of Benefits Correspondence and Case Tracking system.
- Process and track selected cases from the Office of Benefits and the TSP contractors, primarily the call centers.
- Respond to general inquiries concerning the various features and benefits of the Thrift Savings Plan.
- Perform a variety of assigned routine casework.