The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical advice to customers/users on financial systems design, development, configuration, testing and source codes.
· Prepare system documentation for purposes of improving software development processes in accordance with acceptable industry standards.
· Conduct analyses and recommend resolution of issues that affect the functionality of systems and data.
· Coordinate system design, acquisition, and testing for integration and modified Information Technology (IT) systems within the command.
· Participate in project phase, milestone and final application reviews to ensure that stakeholders, owners and sponsors are apprised of progress.