Job Title:Toxicologist, GS-0415-11/12
Agency:Environmental Protection Agency
Job Announcement Number:R-OCSPP-DE-2013-0021
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$62,467.00 to $97,333.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, July 23, 2013 to Monday, August 19, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Washington, DC, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Any U.S. citizen may apply.|
Earth Day is every day at EPA! Come help us protect the environment! Our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career-we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. We consistently rank as one of the top Federal agencies in which to work, with great benefits and work flexibilities. Find yourself at EPA. See more about us here: http://www.epa.gov.
This position is located in the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Risk Assessment Division, Existing Chemicals Assessment Branch, Washington, DC.
For more information on this office, visit their website: www.epa.gov/ocspp
Please note that you, as the selectee, may have to take up to 55 furlough hours (unpaid time) by September 30, 2013, including the remaining designated furlough day of August 30, 2013. The number of furlough hours that you have to take will be proportional to your start date.
- If you are selected, a pre-employment background check is required.
- You must submit resume and required documents(See How to Apply)
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- Position has portable work and selectee may be eligible to telework.
- Position has educational/degree requirements. (See Qualifications Section)
- You may be required to travel 1 to 5 days per month.