Once the online questionnaire is received you will receive an acknowledgement email that your submission was successful. After a review of your complete application is made you will be notified of your rating and or referral to the hiring official. If further evaluation or interviews are required you will be contacted.
Instructions for completing the OPM 1203-FX:
If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the vacancy announcement and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.
Social Security Number
Vacancy Identification Number
9291511. Title of Job
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT2. Biographic Data3. E-Mail Address4. Work Information5. Employment Availability6. Citizenship
Are you a citizen of the United States?7. Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.8. Other Information9. Languages
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.10. Lowest Grade
0711. Miscellaneous Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.12. Special Knowledge
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.13. Test Location
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.14. Veteran Preference Claim
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.15. Dates of Active Duty - Military Service
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.16. Availability Date17. Service Computation Date
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.18. Other Date Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.19. Job Preference
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.20. Occupational Specialties
001 Management and Program Assistant21. Geographic Availability
178220167 Springfield, IL22. Transition Assistance Plan
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.23. Job Related Experience
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.24. Personal Background Information
If you are applying by the OPM Form 1203-FX, leave this section blank.25. Occupational/Assessment Questions:
1. Are you currently a member of the Illinois National Guard?
2. If you are a member of the Illinois National Guard, are you currently a technician? Select the description below which best describes your status.
A. I am currently a Permanent Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
B. I am currently an Indefinite Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
C. I am currently a Temporary Federal Technician with the Illinois National Guard.
D. I am a current traditional Military (M-Day) member of the Illinois National Guard.
E. Not a current member.
3. If you are not a member of the Illinois National Guard, are you willing to become a member? If yes, contact the Recruiting Command at 1-800-GO GUARD, or http://www.1800goguard.com/ to see if you are eligible for enlistment.
C. Not applicable, I am a current member.
4. Do you possess experience, education or training involving administrative or clerical experience (i.e., applying guidelines, rules and regulations to assignments, composing correspondence, researching and compiling information and data, and records administration). Experience using computer and automation systems?
5. Do you possess 12 months experience, education or training evaluating and determining regulatory compliance. Experience using guidelines, methods, precedents and techniques applicable to the specific programs or phases relative to the position. Experience conducting studies, preparing reports, and making changes to eliminate ineffective operations?
6. If you answered NO to question 5, do you possess 9 months experience, education or training involving reviewing and/or modifying forms to determine if they are essential, can be simplified, consolidated with existing forms, or standardized for wider use. Experience working with internal controls pertaining to administrative functions. Knowledge of the organization and its mission sufficient to collect, organize and interpret information to include statistical material. Experience working with regulations and administrative procedures involved in assessing and assuring compliance?
7. If you answered NO to question 5 and 6, do you possess 6 months experience, education or training involving basic data gathering methods (i.e., standard interviewing or surveying techniques to collect various types of factual information and performing under general instructions)?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
B- I have had education or training in performing the task, but have not yet performed it on the job.
C- I have performed this task on the job. My work on this task was monitored closely by a supervisor or senior employee to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
D- I have performed this task as a regular part of a job. I have performed it independently and normally without review by a supervisor or senior employee.
E- I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
8. Knowledge of services, readiness management, Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS), and associated programs in order to analyze and plan adequate mission support.
9. Ability to interpret readiness management reporting procedures, policies, and directives.
10. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
11. Skill in using spread sheets, data bases, word processing software and computer systems in support of assigned programs.
12. Skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of program related issues or problems.