Do you desire to protect American interests and secure our Nation while building a meaningful and rewarding career? If so, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling. DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. The vitality and magnitude of this mission is achieved by a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; join DHS.
Securing Travel, Protecting People - At the Transportation Security Administration, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce. For additional information about our agency please:
As an Executive Assistant to the Federal Security Director (FSD) at TSA, you will:
- Work independently with a high degree of tact and diplomacy to carry out special assignments requiring comprehensive knowledge of TSA's mission.
- Coordinate activities with other airport administrative offices, TSA offices, and other Federal agencies on projects.
- Conduct research and analysis on a wide range of subjects, and preparing reports or presentations summarizing and incorporating findings and conclusions.
- Analyze internal office workflow and establish procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Review correspondence for FSD's signature to ensure compliance with TSA policies.