The following documents are required and must be received by closing date of the announcement.
· Resume showing relevant experience (cover letter optional).
· Veteran preference documentation, if applicable; proof of disability.
· CTAP/ICTAP documentation, if applicable.
· Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50 that includes position information, grade level and competitive status); and Latest performance appraisal received within the last 15 months.
It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentations received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded document may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
To return to an incomplete applications, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement, You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Faxed documents will take 2-3 business days to process. To fax documents, you MUST use the special cover page. Print the pre-populated cover page on the upload documents screen of Application Manager. Or, you may click this link http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf to print a copy of the cover page. When faxing documents, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Include the 8-character Vacancy Identification Number 926684
- Provide your Social Security Number and full name in the spaces provided or we will not be able to associate your document(s) with the rest of your application.
- You may submit multiple documents for the same vacancy announcement using one cover page.
- Fax your cover page and documents to 1-478-757-3144.
Faxed documents submitted with missing information will not be processed. The following will prevent your documents from being processed:
- Not using the special cover page mentioned above.
- Missing, incomplete, or invalid Vacancy Identification Number
- Missing or incomplete Social Security Number or name
Note: If you have documents in your Application Manager account from a previous vacancy announcement they can be opened, copied and saved then reused as an upload file for this vacancy. Uploading your documents will speed the processing of your application for this announcement.
Your resume, curriculum vitae, the Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF 612), or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process, fax, mail or by hand-deliver. Please be sure to include all of the following information in your resume:
-Vacancy Identification Number, title, grade and location for which you are applying.
- Full name, mailing address (with zip code) and day/evening telephone numbers (with area code).
- Country of Citizenship.
- If ever employed by the Federal Government, please show the highest Federal civilian grade held, job series, and dates of employment in grade.
- High School name, city, state and zip code, date of diploma or GED.
- Colleges and/or Universities attended, city, state and zip code.
- Major field(s) of study.
- Type and year of degree(s) received. If no degree received, show total credit hours received in semester or quarter hours.
Work Experience for each paid or non-paid position held related to the job for which you are applying (do not provide copies of job descriptions):
- Job title.
- Duties and accomplishments.
- Number of hours per week.
- Employer's name and address.
- Supervisor's name and phone number.
- Starting and ending dates of employment (month and year).
- Indicate if your current supervisor may be contacted.
- Job-related training courses (title and year).
- Job-related skills (e.g., other languages, computer software/hardware, tools, machinery, typing speed, etc.)
- Job-related certificates and licenses.
- Job-related honors, awards, and special accomplishments. (e.g., publications, memberships in professional or honor societies, leadership activities, public speaking, performance awards, etc.) Do not send copies of documents unless specifically requested.