Our mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan, - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
You Can Make a Difference!
Every job at the VA impacts the Veterans that we serve. You can be part of that team, helping to make sure that our Veterans receive the top-quality care they deserve.
Location: This position is within the Business Resource Service in Hines, IL.
Special Employment Consideration: VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply, including those eligible for hiring under 5 CFR 213.3102(u), Schedule A, Appointment of persons with disabilities, i.e. intellectual disabilities, severe physical disabilities, or psychiatric disabilities, and/or Disabled Veterans with a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more.
The incumbent will:
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of specific programs and making recommendations for improvement.
- Provide management with planning guidance and advice on administrative and customer service related issues and the development of subsequent procedures.
- Determine the need for information, how and where to obtain it, and design methods to obtain and present that information.
- Establish study methods and techniques to analyze and measure program effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Assist in the development, organization, and maintenance of an information tracking system with reporting capabilities.
- Conduct presentations which justify and defend programmatic aspects of mission critical programs.
- Solicit and compile information in order to issue timely responses with reporting requirements.
View Assessment Questions