Experience, education or training involving administration of supply management, storage, cataloging, packaging and distribution or other work which provided the applicant with a general knowledge of one or more aspects of the supply field. Experience using computer and automation systems.
GS-09 Must have at least
24 months experience, education, or training dealing with cost estimates,
budgets or funding management. Experience conducting extensive and exhaustive
searches for required information; reconstruct records for complex supply
transactions; and/or provide supply operations support for supply activities.
NOTE: Your résumé and/or supporting documentation will be verified to ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications required as described in the duties listed above. You will also be evaluated to the extent you possess the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics associated with the position. Therefore, please ensure your application package addresses the assessment questionnaire. IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE. If your resume does not support your questionnaire answers, you may be rated ineligible for this position.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Military skill set is determined by AFSC requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military AFSC in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations, guides and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the AFSC.
Compatible Military Assignments:
AFSC: You must CURRENTLY hold a 2SXXX AFSC to qualify for this position
Military Grades: Only CURRENT 128th Air Refueling Wing members within the grades of E-5 through E-7 are eligible for this position
**Please include your military grade/AFSC in your resume**
Education for Specialized Experience Education in schools above the high school level may be
substituted for experience when the Education in is in the Inventory Management
or Supply related fields or another related discipline. Education above high
school level means an educational institution (e.g., a business or commercial
school or college, a secretarial school, a junior college or a college or
university.) for which high school graduation or the equivalent is a
prerequisite and in which an applicant successfully completed study. The amount of credit given is locally
- Incumbent must maintain membership in the Wisconsin National Guard.
- For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
- For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
- The wearing of the military uniform and abiding by the customs and courtesies as prescribed by applicable military service regulations are conditions of employment.
- Employees will be required to participate in direct deposit/electronic fund transfer (DD/EFT).
- If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/1959 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
- Selected individual must pass a preplacement physical PRIOR to appointment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The Wisconsin National Guard is an organization that values diversity and inclusion. As part of our recruitment process, we invite all job seekers interested in employment with The Wisconsin National Guard to voluntarily provide gender and ethnic information for Equal Employment Opportunity reporting. We do not use this self-identification information in any manner to make our hiring decisions, and whether or not you provide your self-identification information will have no impact on our review of your resume and/or application.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.