Job Title:Waste Management Services Mechanic - NIAID - MP
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:National Institutes of Health
Job Announcement Number:NIH-NIAID-MP-13-919422
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$24.43 to $28.53 / Per Hour|
|Monday, July 08, 2013 to Friday, July 12, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Agency Employees Only|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Hamilton, MT United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Current permanent Title 5 National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases employees and individuals under CTAP only.|
The NIH is the premier biomedical research center for the world. Its 27 Institutes and Centers employ approximately 18,000 employees doing a vast array of jobs, all supporting efforts for a healthy nation. For information on the NIH mission, goals, and Institutes and Centers, visit NIH Overview.
This position is located in the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), Division of Intramural Research (DIR), Office of Operations Management (OOM), at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, Montana.
- Time in grade met within 30 days of closing date.
- Position is subject to a background investigation.
- Position requires Select Agent clearance.
- Must have a current valid state driver's license.
- Must obtain and maintain certification as a licensed Incinerator Operator.
- Must obtain and maintain fork lift operator certification.