The selectee will serve as a clinical social worker in the Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC), Naval Base Guam. Major duties and responsibilities:
· Provide direct service in the form of counseling individuals, couples, families, and groups on matters pertaining to family dynamics, parent-child interaction, couples communication, stress reduction, adjustment to military lifestyles, case management and treatment services.
· Conduct psychosocial assessment of individuals; develop treatment plans, treatment delivery, and appropriate referral.
· Formulate diagnosis and behaviorally-specific treatment plans, provide crisis intervention and safety planning, and prepare reports for presentation to the Incident Determination Committee.
· Provide counseling to victims, offenders, and other affected family members for Family Advocacy issues such as spouse/intimate partner abuse, child abuse and neglect, and child sexual abuse.
· Prepare and maintain program documentation, records and reports; and enter all relevant data in current database, including clinical documentation of intake assessments, treatment plans, case notes, client contacts, collateral contacts, case management activity, education/training data, and information/referral work counts.