Job Title:Engineering Technician (Contract Administrator)
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:Bureau of Reclamation
Job Announcement Number:BR-PN-DE-RTS2-13-107
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,790.00 to $55,844.00 / Per Year|
|Tuesday, July 02, 2013 to Thursday, August 01, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|This is a FULL TIME position. - This is a PERMANENT position.|
|1 vacancy -
Grand Coulee, WA, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All United States Citizens and Nationals.|
Reclamation is a contemporary water management agency. Reclamation is best known for Hoover Dam on the Colorado River, Grand Coulee Dam on the Columbia River and Folsom Dam on the American River. Today we are the largest wholesaler of water in the country and the second largest producer of hydroelectric power in the western United States. Visit: http://www.usbr.gov. View our DVD titled "Traditions, Talent, and Teamwork" at: http://www.usbr.gov/pmts/hr/video/
PLEASE NOTE: THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED ANOTHER TWO WEEKS.
Position is being advertised concurrently under BR-PN-VA-RTS2-13-106 for current federal employees serving under a competitive service career or career-conditional appointment or reinstatement eligible. If you are interested in applying under both announcement numbers, you must submit application packages for each.
- want to serve in the construction field supporting a major regional dam
- participate in developing and improving mission critical infrastructure
- enjoy providing construction contract administrative support
- have good communication, computing, research and tracking skills, Reclamation is seeking a career technician looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his/her expertise as a CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR for the RR&TS, Construction Engineering Group at the Grand Coulee Field Staff (GSCS) branch office.
You can make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment. Here is a great opportunity to join a great organization with stellar growth potential!
Duty Location - Grand Coulee, WA http://www.usbr.gov/pn.about/hr/area-information.html.
Promotion to the Full Performance Level: The career ladder promotion potential of this position is the GS-10 level. However, this position may be filled at a lower grade. If so, when and if it is determined that a subsequent promotion is warranted, it may be made without further competition. Promotion up to and including the GS-10 level is neither guaranteed nor automatic.
Relocation expenses are authorized with the exception of the Guaranteed Home Sale Provision.
First-post-of-Duty relocation expenses are authorized for new appointment or reinstatement eligibles.
Reclamation has determined that the duties of this position are suitable for telework and the selectee may be allowed to telework with supervisory approval.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this vacancy announcement.
- U.S. Citizenship or National
- You must possess & maintain a valid State driver's license.
- You must apply on-line & submit supporting documents to be eligible.
- Some travel to various regional sites may be required of this position.
- You must meet specialized experience requirements (See Qualifications).
- Position subject to occasional physical activity & exposure to outside.