Department: Department of the Army
Agency: Army Installation Management Command
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Hamilton, NY United StatesView Map
There when you need us! Child, Youth & School Services recognizes the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. By offering quality programs for children, youth and students, CYSS supports the Army Family Covenant by reducing the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility.
You can apply for this position using the following options (you must have a resume or use the NAF Optional Application http://armypubs.army.mil/eforms/pureEdge/A3433.XFDL to apply):
1. Preferred - Apply electronically via USAJOBS - https://usajobs.gov/. This will ensure faster processing of your application. You will also receive faster status updates.
Please upload all required documents. Uploaded documents will be processed through the system. You are encouraged to monitor your application status. *You can download the USAJOBS.gov app to your smart phone for easy access and convenience!
2. Fax your resume (and supporting documentation) to (478)757-3144. The following link will take you to the cover sheet which must be included with the faxed resume or application http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf.
NOTE: Faxed documents take 2-3 business days to process before they are available in the system for HR to view.
To complete the job related questions obtain the Form 1203FX by going to the following link http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf. This form must be faxed as a part of your application package for you to be considered for a job.
3. Mail or email your resume (or Optional NAF Application) to the point of contact listed on the vacancy announcement. Please call 718-630-4734 before doing so, as there are additional steps required to use this method.
4. If you are in the area, you may drop off your resume in person to the servicing CPAC NAF Division. Please make an appointment to do so by calling 718-630-4734 .
You are highly encouraged to provide all supporting documentation prior to closure of the vacancy announcement. This will speed up the process to consider you for the job if you meet the minimum qualification requirements.
IMPORTANT!: Applicants that chose option #3 or #4 as outlined above, must still complete the job related questions either online or manually (faxed) prior to the closing date of the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them online, go to the 'apply online' button on the vacancy announcement. If you wish to complete them manually, print the full
occupational questionnaire directly from the vacancy announcement and complete and fax the 1203-FX form (http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf) to (478)757-3144.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating. You may contact the servicing CPAC NAF DIVISION identified on the vacancy announcement for additional assistance.
Fort Hamilton FMWR is a comprehensive network of quality support and leisure services that enhances the lives of Soldiers, Civilians, Families, military retirees and other eligible participants. The FMWR's vision is to be the driving force for programs and services that provide the foundation for the Army's home by increasing Soldier and Family resiliency, restoring balance, enhancing recruitment, readiness and retention for Soldiers and Families.
Selection as a result of this vacancy announcement will result in employment within the Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation, Youth Center at Fort Hamilton, NY. This position is primarily for employment during summer programs but may be extended based upon program needs.
- Direct Deposit is required.
- Social Security card is required.