If selected for this position, you will:
· Monitor the development and operation of the planning systems for Center activities and resource allocations and advise the Associate Director for Management and the Center Director on budget formulation and budget program forecasting policies and guidelines.
· Direct and counsel Center management through program evaluation.
· Plan Center operations for financial, personnel management and office services.
· Direct Center organization and management programs.
· Manage studies designed to improve processes and resource allocations in the Center.
· Direct the budget formulation process for the tobacco product regulation program from the preparation of initial needs, including back-up documentation, through the preparation of the Congressional budget narrative justification.
· Develop, recommend, and implement policy, plans, strategies, standards and procedures.
· Administer CTP budget formulation, justification, and presentation through all stages leading up to final passage of appropriation acts.
· Develop and coordinate in cooperation with program and other staff, policies and procedures related to the CTP multi-year budgeting process.
· Oversee the Center-wide management of the implementation of the congressional appropriations process.
· Analyze congressional appropriations process requirements in order to develop the Center's input into the Agency's performance plan to meet performance outcome measures to support annual budgets submitted to Congress.