Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The SEC's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber professionals who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits:
· Paid dental insurance and vision insurance.
· Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage.
· Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month.
· Telework Opportunities
· Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
This position is in the Division of Corporation Finance, Business Management Office located in Washington, DC
SK-14: $110,910 - $185,027
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml
- Analyzing and evaluating programs for compliance with established statutes, policies, and approved procedures;
- Providing management and program analysis for program areas including resources and manpower planning, financial management, human resources, contract administration, and/or administrative services;
- Providing technical expertise for the development of effective management oversight systems through reviews of program objectives, goals, and plausibility;
- Developing and preparing guidance on a variety of complex policy issues.;
- Responding to questions and inquiries regarding the organizations policies and on-going activities;
- Addressing programmatic issues and problems and developing options and recommendations for improvement.