Department: Department of the Army
Agency: U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Huachuca, AZ United StatesView Map
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The Electronic Proving Ground plans, conducts, analyzes, evaluates and reports the results of developmental tests, operational tests, and evaluations in support of our Network, EW and C5ISR customers. As a Clerk for the Electronic Proving Ground you will be responsible for providing clerical support to one of our six Directorates in the organization.
This is a Career Program Postion (CP) 16.
Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
here for more information on Pathways program participants.
Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program.
The Department of the Army Pathways Internship Program is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work in the Department of Army and explore Federal careers while still in school and while getting paid for the work performed.
The Department of the Army Pathways Interns may be converted to a permanent position within 120 days of successful completion of the program.
To be eligible for conversion to a permanent or term position, Interns must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Complete at least 640 hours of work experience acquired through the Internship Program
- Complete their degree or certificate requirements
- Meet the Office of Personnel Management's qualification standards for the position to which the Intern will be converted
- Meet agency-specific requirements as specified in the Participant's Agreement, and;
- Perform their job successfully as documented through performance evaluations and/or completion of an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
To learn more about the Pathways Internship Program, please visit: http://www.opm.gov/HiringReform/Pathways/program/interns/ .
Who May Apply:
Department of the Army Internship Program Eligibles
Positions are open to:
- Current students in an accredited high school, college (including 4-year colleges/universities, community colleges, and junior colleges); professional, technical, vocational, and trade school; advanced degree programs; or other qualifying educational institution pursuing a qualifying degree or certificate.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain ENTNAC/NAC security clearance.
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Expenses are not authorized.
- US Citizenship is required.