Agency: Securities and Exchange Commission
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC, DC United StatesView Map
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The Securities and Exchange Commission's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber employees who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of exceptional enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits! Enjoy with SEC:
· Paid dental insurance and vision insurance
· Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage
· Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This position is in the Office of Municipal Securities, located in Washington, DC.
Salary range is $126,661 - $211,297
The Office of Municipal Securities is responsible for administering the rules of the SEC with respect to the practices of municipal securities brokers and dealers, municipal securities advisors, municipal securities investors, and municipal securities issuers and for coordinating with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) for rulemaking and enforcement actions as required by law.
This will be a term position, for a period of two years, and may be extended for an additional period of two years.
- This position is open to all U.S. citizens and persons lawfully admitted
- for permanent residence and seeking citizenship as outlined in
- 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)(B).