Job Title:Secretary (Office Automation)
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Department of Defense Education Activity
Job Announcement Number:13-BEN-090E
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$34,907.00 to $45,376.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, June 21, 2013 to Monday, July 08, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Excepted Service Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Benning, GA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All interested candidates. You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position|
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164.
The purpose of this position is to serve as secretary and principal clerk of the office for a principal, assistant principal, or both, of a DoDEA school.
A qualified typist is required. You must be able to type 40 wpm.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination