This position is located in the US Coast Guard, Deputy Commandant Mission Support, Force Readiness Command, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures Division, Publication Branch, prepares the workforce through the Human Performance Cycle.
Being a CG civilian makes you a valuable member of the CG team. Typical work assignments include:
* Develops and managing Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) publication standardization; ensure consistency with common style, formatting, lexicon, and symbology.
* Developing and maintaining electronic tracking and collaboration system to support drafting, revision and validation processes, editing and formatting TTP.
* Performing a wide range of analytical, technical, educational, instructional design/performance technology, advisory and management duties in support of the Publications Branch Chief to oversee development and implementation of TTP development projects.
* Performing a variety of writing assignments to provide TTP supporting Coast Guard operations and mission support. Researches, analyzes, distills, coordinates and prepares material for publication in a format and level suitable for intended audiences.
* Applying a broad and current knowledge of applications software and systems for management and administration, data management, web design, office automation and graphics software management.
* Analyzing inputs from all maintained systems and distributes actionable/validated results to appropriate stakeholders. Identifies situations where training, instructional design, policy, doctrine, TTP and/or lessons learned are misaligned.