The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located within the Directorate of Mental Health (DMH) at the Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD. The incumbent will provide patient care in the areas of wellness, health risk reduction, preventative care, patient education, and assessing patient compliance.
- Provides for and coordinates all patients' routine and acute psychiatric care.
- Ensures continuity of care, wellness, health risk reduction, preventative care, patient education, and assessing patient compliance.
- Assists in the delivery of a variety of treatment modalities including biofeedback, stress management and group therapy.
- Prepares and maintains all outpatient records for scheduled appointments.
- Supports outpatient front desk operations and schedules patient appointments.