This position has an educational requirement and you must submit unofficial transcripts or a list of completed courses with the credit hours received in order to be considered.
The Pathways Internship Program is designed to attract students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions (ranging from high school to graduate school) with paid opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school. This program exposes students to jobs in the Federal civil service by providing meaningful development work at the beginning of their career, before their careers paths are fully established.
This position is located in the Executive Office of the President, Office of Administration, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Accounting Divison. The incumbent will work in a trainee position performing financial analysis of various general ledger accounts to include accounts payable, accounts receivable and liabilities; prepare written reports, correspondence, and oral presentations.
The Student Trainee will perform the following duties:
- Deobligation Project - Generate reports and assist with research of outstanding obligations
- Monthly Performance Metrics - Generate obligation status and update performance metrics data
- Status of Funds - Generate status of funds reports for all fund symbols for budgetary reporting
- Assist the Accounting Division staff with special projects as needed; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.