Minimum Requirements: Progressively responsible clerical experience or other work which demonstrated the ability to acquire and to apply a practical knowledge and understanding of the program objectives, policies, procedures, and requirements relating to the work of the position. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 9 months experience, education, or training which included administrative, clerical or support duties. Experience assembling data into proper formats as directed by oral or written instructions. Experience with maintaining records and establishing a filing system. Experience and ability to follow agency directives in monitoring and controlling a testing environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) listed below will be used in the selection process. KSAs are important to the entire selection process and should be addressed specifically and completely within the resume'.
1. Knowledge of military training programs and operations of the organization and supported units sufficient to plan training, coordinate training requirements, prepare training guidelines and lesson plans, and document training.
2. Knowledge of individual and collective deployment requirements sufficient to assist in the collection and preparation of required readiness reporting documentation.
3. Knowledge of the staff and organizations manual sufficient to prepare an operations order with applicable annexes, maps, and supporting documents.
4. Knowledge of training requirements, physical security, and safety programs sufficient to assist with the preparation for and the conduct of inspections/evaluations of subordinate units.
5. Knowledge of organizational operations and mission requirements sufficient to assist in the development of mission essential tasks to include individual and collective supporting tasks.
6. Knowledge of command schools management program sufficient to advise subordinate unit personnel on the use of automated training resource request systems regarding the availability of quotas, application input and approvals, course prerequisites, and funding directives.
7. Knowledge of recurring training requirements sufficient to recommend, plan, and schedule training events, request and schedule training facilities, and manage the organizational training ammunition needs and usage.
8. Knowledge of the command training funds system sufficient to assist with the preparation of request and usage documents.
9. Knowledge of training resource allocation procedures sufficient to determine the qualification levels of assigned unit personnel, forecast unit training requirements, and request training courses.
10. Knowledge of physical security requirements sufficient to assist in the management and control of classified documents, operational security materials, communication security equipment/documents, and computer security items.
11. Knowledge of strength maintenance procedures of the unit in order to assist in the performance, coordination, and support of recruiting activities.
12. Knowledge and skill in the usage of automated systems.
Quality of Experience: Level of time is not of itself qualifying. Candidates' experience should be evaluated on the basis of duties performed rather than strictly on the rank of the individual; however, established compatibility criteria/assignments must be followed. The applicant's record of experience training, and education must show possession of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fully perform the duties of the Miscellaneous Administration and Program Positions.
Substitution of Education for Specialized Experience: High school graduate or the equivalent may be substituted for 3 months of specialized experience. Education in schools above the high school level may be substituted for experience on the basis of one academic year of study (i.e., 36 weeks of substantially full-time hours, or the equivalent) for the first 12 months of the required experience. For experience in excess of 24 months, education in schools above the high school level may be substituted at the rate of one academic year of education for six months of experience. Each 30 semester hours credited must have included at least 6 semester hours of courses which are directly related to the type of work of the position.
Military Assignment: Occupants of this position must maintain continuous military membership in the North Carolina Army National Guard (NCARNG). Assignment to a compatible Enlisted (E7 & below) position in the NCARNG is mandatory. (ENL MOS: 42, 92, Predominate MOS of unit)
Security Clearance: Employment is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position (ANACI minimum).
Direct Deposit: The applicant selected for this position will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer Program.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To validate your qualifications for this job, a review of your résumé and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire and supporting documents. If, after reviewing your résumé and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have misrepresented your qualifications and/or experience, your rating will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.