Department: Department Of The Treasury
Agency: Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
**PLEASE NOTE: This announcement will remain open until filled with an initial cut-off date of Wednesday, June 12, 2013. Cut off dates after this date will be determined on an as needed basis. You do not need to reapply for each cut-off, however, you may make changes to your application at any time during the open period.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The Human Resources Specialist in the Office of Administrative Services/Human Resources Operations Division/Employee Services Branch is responsible for highly technical work in the areas of selection and placement of employees. The specialist provides advisory services to managers to assist them in filling positions from sources which best meet the needs of the organization in terms of productivity, short and long term staffing plans, and total objectives, including affirmative action, diversity, and Equal Employment Opportunity. The work is fast-paced, diverse, and ever-changing and is appealing to those with good communication and analytical skills.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment);OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.