Secure the Homeland
Proud to Protect
Are you interested in a job where your primary purpose will be to planning administrative and management projects? Then consider joining the Office of Federal Protective Service (FPS), National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Come work with the best to prevent and deter terrorist attacks, protect against and respond to potential threats, ensure safe and secure borders, welcome immigrants and visitors, and promote the free-flow of commerce. This mission of the U. S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is carried out every day by the dedicated men and women who answer the noble calling of public service with courage and enthusiasm. With a diverse and critical mission, we lead the unified national effort to secure America. In today's interconnected world, our country's security challenges are constantly evolving. To meet these challenges, DHS fosters a culture that values and promotes diversity, teamwork, flexibility, and innovation.
In Headquarters, we coordinate, plan, and guide the Department's work across all DHS components. You could enjoy a career that includes research, administration and management, legal work, budget and finance, cyber security, infrastructure protection and intelligence analysis. Our services touch every U.S. citizen, and our goal is to secure our country across land and sea. Come join the team who is "Proud to Protect".
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM: All U.S. Citizens and Status Candidates.
More than one selection may be made from this announcement should the need arise.
· Provide senior level advice the following administrative specialty areas: Management Analysis, Human Resources Management, Logistics/Procurement, and Property.
· Develop new or modified administrative program work methods, approaches, or procedures for delivering effective services to customers.
· Researches and/or analyzes problems, issues, or program requirements.
· Design, plan, propose, develop, implement, and assess the effectiveness of systems, projects, and procedures.
· Develop and deliver briefings, project papers, status/staff reports, and correspondence to managers to foster understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.