Job Title:IT Specialist (CUSTSPT)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-281AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$57,408.00 to $74,628.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, June 07, 2013 to Friday, June 21, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The incumbent serves as an Information Technology Specialist in the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Division of Operations, Operations Branch, with the primary responsibility for providing 24*7 support of Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS) Mainframe, the integrated Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), and the Internet Intranet hardware, software and communications systems. The incumbent is assigned in the Command Center as a Network technician providing high-level network and mainframe support.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or eligible for the Veterans Recruitment Appointment); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.