Job Title:Clinical Psychologist
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Accession Command
Job Announcement Number:NCMD13524181902340D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$81,823.00 to $106,369.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, June 03, 2013 to Monday, July 22, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|2 vacancies in the following location:|
Fort Jackson, SC United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- The U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) is responsible for manning both the Active Army and the U.S. Army Reserve, ensuring security and readiness for our Nation. Recruiting operations are conducted throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and at U.S. facilities in Germany and Asia.
- This position supports the Assessment/Selection Program, Adaptive Leader Program and Leaders Edge 360 Program in the Office of the Command Psychologist. These programs provides psychological wellness screening, leadership development and command consultation services for student-recruiters attending various courses at the USAREC Recruitment and Retention School (RRS) and USAREC personnel assigned across this geographically-disbursed command.
Who May Apply:
- Moving expenses may be paid.
- Relocation bonus up to 25% will be authorized.
- Recruitment bonus up to 25% will be authorized.
- Up to 30% Business Travel required.