All Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. Your Résumé
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire
3. Other supporting documents:
Veterans Preference Documentation, if applicable
Other documents use this checklist to make sure you have included other documents required for your application
CTAP/ICTAP: If you are a displaced Federal employee within in the local commute area of this announcement, you must include ALL the following documents to receive CTAP/ICTAP consideration for this vacancy:
1. Proof you are a displaced Federal employee under 5 CFR 330.702 . (e.g., one of the following: RIF Separation Notice; Notice of Proposed Removal for Declining a Transfer of Function; Agency certification of inability to place after termination of work-related disability compensation; OPM Notice of Termination of Disability Annuity; or certification of a Military Reserve Technician or National Guard Technician special disability retirement annuity.)
2. SF-50s (Notification of Personnel Action) sufficient to show all of the following : 1) that you held career/career-conditional competitive status in your position of record; 2) the promotional potential of your position of record; and 3) the duty location of your position of record. (NOTE: You may need to submit more than one SF-50.)
3. Most Recent Performance Appraisal (This requirement does not apply if you qualify for ICTAP due to injury compensation or disability annuity).
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents: You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is: 902154
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Thursday, July 18, 2013 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire.
2. Print the 1203FX form, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the occupational questionnaire items http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf.
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
** Required Documents:
· Completed Occupational Questionnaire
· Unofficial College Transcripts are required when education is used to meet any basic education requirement and/or you are basing all or part of your qualifications on education. If selected you may be required to produce official transcripts before being appointed. Failure to provide transcripts will result in an ineligible rating.
· Veterans Preference Documentation: DD-214 or Statement of Service which shows dates of service and character of service, and VA or Armed Forces Disability Letter if claiming 10-point preference.
· Other documents use this checklist to make sure you have included other documents required for your application, such as a copy of your transcript (if using education to qualify), documentation to support Veterans Preference claims, or ICTAP/CTAP documentation (for displaced Federal employees). You will not be contacted for additional information.
Veteran's Preference: For more information and/or to determine if you are eligible for Veterans' Preference, please visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx.