Job Title:Information Technology Specialist (NETWORK/PLCYPLN)
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813P2552567896289D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$76,644.00 to $118,481.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, May 23, 2013 to Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Carson, CA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States, and ICTAP|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This is a Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Info Tech Directorate, located in Carson, CA.
· PCS or Relocation/Recruitment Incentive: Maybe
· Temporary Duty (TDY) Travel: 15%
· Overtime: Occasionally
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- U.S. Citizenship (proof of citizenship will be required)
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment
- Direct Deposit of Pay is required
- See Other Requirements