You too can make a difference in our world. The work of the US Fish and Wildlife Service is meaningful and varied. Want to know more about what it is like to work for us? Click here to watch short podcasts entitled Meet Your New Boss! and Diversity is our Strength.
No PCS/moving benefits are authorized.
This vacancy is located within the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge in Boynton Beach, Florida. This is a TERM position.
All application materials and supporting documentation must be received by the closing date of this announcement (including Veterans Preference documentation).
- Incumbent has experience in dealing with South Florida water quality issues and the effects of altered water quality and hydrology on fish, wildlife, and their habitats.
- Work cooperatively with project personnel and other staff.
- Coordinates field activities and communicates results and findings to staff and other personnel.
- Writes and develops reports, plans, and correspondence related to refuge activities.
- Proficient in the use of refuge equipment including boats, ATV's, data loggers including hydrolabs, and pH and conductivity probes, and GPS devices.