Job Title:Interdisciplianary Engineer
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813EHA569347893519
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$70,062.00 to $91,080.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, May 20, 2013 to Thursday, May 30, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This position is a Central Region Command position in the Operations Directorate, Office of Director of Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Dayton located in Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
Moving Expenses may be paid.
Incentive will not be authorized.
Business Travel required 10% of the time.
Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States · Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
- Pre-appointment drug test may be required.