Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
This position serves as the Operations Program Specialist responsible for conducting studies of programs within any of the major components of the District Office.
AREA OF CONSIDERATION: Current employee of the Food and Drug Administration, Minneapolis District Office with career or career-conditional appointments in the competitive service.
Applicants outside this area of consideration will not be considered.
YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR CURRENT SF-50
LOCATION: This position is located in the Food and Drug Administration, Office of Regulatory Affairs, Central Region, Minneapolis District Office, Minneapolis, MN.
TYPE OF POSITION: This position is being filled on a full-time, permanent basis.
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: GS-09 is the full performance level.
Salary range listed includes locality pay.
If selected for this position, you will:
- Conduct studies of programs within any of the major components (investigations, compliance,
analytical and administrative) of the District Office
- Gather and organize information from a variety of sources
- Plan, organize, carry out, and evaluate special projects affecting the administration of programs
in the District Office
- Respond to inquiries addressing program management issues
- Monitor and review incoming requests for programmatic action or information
- Provide input into the District Quality Assurance Program
- Attend meetings, conferences, and committees dealing with program issues