Department: Department of Defense
Agency: Department of Defense Education Activity
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Fort Knox, KY United StatesView Map
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools at Fort Knox, Kentucky!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164. The purpose of this position is to serve as secretary and principal clerk of the office for a principal, assistant principal, or both, of a DoDEA school. A qualified (40 wpm) typist is required. You must self certify your typing speed on the application. Applicants not addressing typing speed will not be considered.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
Who may be considered
· Current, Permanent Federal Employees (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· Former Federal Employees with Reinstatement Eligibility (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement eligibles (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· Family member employees eligible under Executive Order 12721 (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination