Are you looking for a leadership opportunity in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement? Join the elite cadre of Supervisory Auditors who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere.
- Serves as the supervisory auditor in a resident office at a large defense contractor responsible for the supervision, conduct, and accomplishment of a segment of the audit program. Leads a major segment of the total audit program plan.
- Serves as a team leader and member of a participative work team (PWT) consisting of professional auditors. Establishes annual goals complementary to region/agency goals and objectives.
- Reviews audit programs, working papers, progress on the audit assignment, and draft audit reports. Ensures that quantitative methods and computerized auditing techniques are being utilized as appropriate in the audit process.
- Communicates DCAA audit services and maintains audit liaison with acquisition officials.
- Counsels and advises employees, evaluates performance, recommends and approves training and development, recommends recognition and promotion, and initiates appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies.