Job Title:IT Specialist (OS)
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-209AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, May 15, 2013 to Monday, June 24, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|1 vacancy -
Kansas City, MO, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below. Note that if you do not meet any of the categories listed below, you may wish to apply under announcement 13-BPD-211P which is open for any U.S. citizen to apply.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
The IT Specialist (OS) in the CIO/Information and Security Services/Data Services Branch has primary responsibility for installation, maintenance, and evaluation of Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) or z OS, related third party software products, z OS mainframe, utility routines, and systems processors used under MVS and integrated client server products.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or covered by an interchange agreement); OR
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.