Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This position is an Central Regional Command position in the DCMA Operations Directorate of Defense Contract Management Agency, DCMA Lockheed Martin, Fort Worth, with duty location in Fort Worth, Texas.
Moving Expenses will not be paid
Incentive are not authorized
Business Travel required 10% of the time.
Defense Contract Management Agency
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
· Serves as secretary and personal assistant to the Lockheed Martin Fort Worth Commander/Deputy performing all of the clerical and administrative duties of the office.
· Receives telephone and personal callers, determining the identity of the caller and nature of the call and directs them to the proper individual.
· Keeps Commander and Deputy's calendar and schedules appointment based upon the workload of the Command Team.
· Types material from a handwritten draft and is responsible for correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Position requires use of operating advance functions of office automation software and to determine and apply the most effective method of Office Automation to the work situation.