Job Title:IT Specialist
Department:Department Of The Treasury
Agency:Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BPD)
Job Announcement Number:13-BPD-198AS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$68,809.00 to $89,450.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, May 13, 2013 to Wednesday, May 22, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Career/Career Conditional - Full-time|
|2 vacancies -
Parkersburg, WV, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
U.S. citizens who meet any of the categories shown under the heading "Who May Apply" at the end of the Job Summary section below.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury has a distinguished history dating back to the founding of our nation. As the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, Treasury is a major and influential leader in today's global economy. We have over 100,000 employees across the country and around the world. Come Join the Department of the Treasury and Invest in Tomorrow.
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service promotes the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, borrowing, collections, payments, and shared services.
In this position you will serve as a computer systems programmer in the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Division of Platform Services, Data Services Branch. The primary responsibilities of this position are: the installation and maintenance of Netview, Connect Direct, and ACF/VTAM Communication packages and protocols, related APPC and Client/Server Software, utility routines and related multi-vendor support products used under MVS and by the connection to the network.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Who May Apply:
1. Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional (permanent) appointments in the competitive service, or former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or
2. CTAP/ICTAP eligibles from the local commuting area; or
3. Individuals eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities or who are covered by an interchange agreement or
4. Individuals who are eligible for appointment under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act.