Job Title:AIRCRAFT MECHANICAL PARTS REPAIRER LEADER
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
Job Announcement Number:WTAA13572273888324
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$26.58 to $31.06 / Per Hour|
|Friday, May 10, 2013 to Monday, May 20, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Agency Employees Only|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Corpus Christi, TX United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Current Permanent Civilians Department of Army Employees within the commuting area|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This job provides the opportunity to support the mission of the Corpus Christi Army Depot; which is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. The Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) is the Armys Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance and is the worlds largest helicopters overhaul and repair facility. CCAD serves as the depot training base for active duty Army, National Guard, Reserve and foreign military personnel. We also provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support. Positions include those providing support to the maintenance of helicopters in a variety of shops or in an office setting.
Who May Apply:
NOTE: IF YOU SELECT AN "E" TO ANY OF THE TASK STATEMENTS IN THE
OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE, YOU MUST INDICATE IN THE NARRATIVE BOX WHERE THAT SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE IS LOCATED ON YOUR RESUME (TITLE AND GRADE AND WHICH WORK EXPERIENCE). IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND IN THE NARRATIVE BOX, YOU WILL BE CODED INELIGIBLE WITH CODE "IFRN".
* Current Army employee within the commuting area of Corpus Christi, TX and competitive status (includes Army employees serving on a career or career-conditional appointment). (SF-50 block 24 must be a "1" or "2" AND block 34 must be a"1") - OR - Current Army employee on a Veterans Recruitment Authority Appointment in the excepted service, eligible to compete for promotion opportunities (SF-50 block 24 must be a "1" or "2" AND block 34 must be a"2") (NOTE: You MUST submit a copy of your latest non-award SF-50 that reflects your highest grade held on a permanent basis along with your application/resume package).
- Security/criminal background check is required for access on the Navy base.
- Personnel security investigation is required.
- A medical examination is required.
- Must comply with drug abuse testing program requirements.
- Position requires employee to wear protective clothing/equipment.