Agency: Securities and Exchange Commission
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
Washington DC Metro Area, DC United States
Do you want to perform challenging work in a collegial environment, while enjoying quality of life and a competitive compensation package? Invest in your career at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)!
The Securities and Exchange Commission's mission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation. The agency seeks high-caliber employees who share the same values of integrity, fairness, accountability, resourcefulness, teamwork, and commitment to excellence.
The SEC offers a number of exceptional enhanced pay and benefits plus the standard Federal benefits! Enjoy with SEC:
· Up to $10,000 a year (60K cap) in student loan repayments for those who meet program criteria
· Paid dental insurance and vision insurance
· Increased agency subsidy for health insurance which supplements your health benefits premiums by $25 for self-only coverage, and $50 for family coverage
· Mass transportation subsidy up to $245 per month
· Telework Opportunities
· Domestic Partner Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
To find out more, go to http://www.sec.gov/jobs.shtml.
This position is in the Division of Investment Management (Office of Chief Counsel/International Issues) located in Washington, DC.
The Division of Investment Management is responsible for the Commission's regulation of investment companies, investment advisers, and investment products issued by insurance companies. The division carries on the SEC's regulatory and disclosure responsibilities with respect to the asset management industry under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (Investment Company Act) and Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (Investment Advisers Act), as well as the Securities Act of 1933 (Securities Act) and Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (Exchange Act). The divison recommends rules to the Commission and implements rules adopted by the Commission.
- This position is open to all U.S. citizens and persons lawfully admitted
- for permanent residence and seeking citizenship as outlined in
- 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)(B).