Job Title:Interdisciplinary Engineer
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Defense Contract Management Agency
Job Announcement Number:SWH813P6183617888506DR
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$75,222.00 to $97,787.00 / Per Year|
|Thursday, May 09, 2013 to Thursday, May 23, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Andover, MA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States,Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible|
Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency is a rich resource of indispensable partners who contribute to and benefit from integrated missions and programs. We are an independent combat support agency within the Department of Defense (DoD). We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position:
This position is located within Eastern Regional Command, DCMA Raytheon Tewksbury, Engineering Team, duty location of Andover, MA
Who May Apply:
· All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Must comply with Drug Abuse Testing Program requirements.
- Must file annual financial statement.
- Temporary Duty (TDY) travel is approximately ten percent.