USAIDs headquarters is centrally located in downtown Washington, DC, at the prestigious Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on 14th and Pennsylvania Avenue N.W. We are located right on the Federal Triangle Metro (Blue and Orange Lines). The office is within walking distance of restaurants, shops, Smithsonian Institution museums and Washington Monument.
This position is located in the Immediate Office of the Chief Information Officer, Program and Contract Management BranchM/CIO/PAD/PCM. Serves
as a Program Manager on one of more on-going enterprise programs.
The IT Program Manager leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with critical agency priorities. Ensures work efforts achieve the outcome specified within the agency’s business strategy, including appropriate strategic, life cycle management and capital IT investment plans. Work includes project selection, prioritization, evaluation and monitoring, cost schedule management, risk management, quality management and resource allocations.
As a Supervisory IT Program Manager you will:
- Supervise a group of employees performing work at the GS-14 level and below.
- Provide administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the unit.
- Perform the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised.
- Accomplish critical IT management work related to the conceptualization, design, documentation, and/or management of programs and/or projects that focus on USAID's international cooperation efforts.
- Serves as USAID's expert on policy development for national IT programs and projects with precedent-setting issues.